Friday, March 2, 2012

What a Difference!

I haven't blogged in a while. What a difference! Last year at this time, I'd of been broken. The sad, scarey part of it all was I was on antidepressants at that time that were doing me more harm than good!
I've had some set backs as of late, had to get rid of original car, purchase a used one, which broke down and is still broke after supposedly fixed. So am car-less at the moment. My Father has had more memory loss, I went through a rough patch with my daughter, caught a dead mouse ewwww (ha), fighting to finalize divorce with NYS's strict regulations. Reconnected with the one person I have always loved, but distance keeps us apart.

When your suffering from Major Depression, all it takes is one of the above mentioned to set it off. I can honestly say, I'd of more than likely quit my job, cried 24/7 and this would of been my breaking point. 6 1/2 months clean of the meds, I can truly look at these set backs as just that...minor set backs. I will come out of this as things happen and we get through them.

How can an antidepressant cause Major Depression? The FDA, Dr's all need to realize these are not miracle drugs, they can work opposite the serotonin level and cause more damage.

Thank you God for giving me the strength to overcome it all and becoming the woman I was prior to the drugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment